P2 Mini Meatballs




I'd gotten into making meatballs with spaghetti for my family in the past few months, so meatballs were one of the first things I made when I started HCG. They turned out to be my favorite meal and they are so fast to make that I often have this when I need a last-minute lunch or dinner.

Mini Meatballs

3.5 oz ground beef
1 Tbsp bread crumbs (this is the equivalent of your melba or grissini allowance. You can crush that if you prefer(
1 Tbsp milk
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp basil
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp garlic salt
pinch pepper

Preheat oven to 425. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Form into small balls (I get 8-10 in a batch.) Place on baking sheet and cook 7-9 minutes or until done. Drain on paper towels. I like to use a little P2 Ketchup for dipping.

http://www.myhcgcooking.com
Pin It
Print this post

10 comments:

Crystelle Boutique said...

These look so yummy! You are making me hungry! I might have to make these tonight... :)

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

Adrienne Kenyon said...

These turned out GREAT! Thank you for posting! ☺

Adrienne Kenyon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiBez said...

I'm starting my hCG diet for the first time next week, but I have a question regarding your recipes, for example the meatballs, do you eat a vegetable with these as your meal?

MiBez said...

I'm starting my hCG diet for the first time next week, but I have a question regarding your recipes, for example the meatballs, do you eat a vegetable with these as your meal?

Cheryl Arilotta said...

10 days until phase 2 begins �� I can't wait to try a bunch of your recipes. I am in prepare mode. I am so excited to add some different things into my diet! Thank you so much for sharing things from your experience to help others with theirs.

Emily Long Rocks said...

I made this yesterday and it was so great! I almost felt guilt because it tasted so good but followed the recipe to the T! Thank you so much. I'm only on day 4 but with food like this the next 3 weeks don't seem as daunting!

Pandabear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pandabear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pandabear said...

Sorry I tried to edit but I couldn't. I made these last night and they are terrific so easy to make!! Love love love them. I did hcg before and got so bored with the food. These recipes are a program saver. Thank you so much and keep them coming.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...